Thursday, July 14, 2011

Taiwan Trip - Part 8

So here I am, continuing my never-ending Taiwan trip blog...

After leaving Taipei, we landed ourselves at Fong Jia, which is somewhere in the middle part of Taiwan. The main reason we pick this place to spend our night is that there's a pretty big night market (again) close by that are quite famous.

By the way, I didn't know Proton made TV, and even got exported all the way to Taiwan, lol...

As usual, the place is filled with people even it's open for 7 days a week.

Food hunting as usual, we just go for shops with many people queuing up lol. Here's one of them, some hot-dog inside a hot-dog stuff.

This one was quite famous too, a bear-bear palm bun. The meat inside is fried, but the bun outside is steamed, so u roughly can guess the taste :)

Some really cheap and really long ice cream. McDonald would feel so bad if this shop is next to them. Well for the taste, it is not sweet at all, u feel like biting a ice-blended milk...

Let's cheers, with ice cream!

All I can say is that, this shop will get instantly shut down in Malaysia the moment it starts its business...


No, I don't want to comment on Desmond's face when eating the thing (yeah he actually went to buy it).

We found a pretty interesting place, a shop that sells paper product. From paper bird to paper lantern to paper chair to paper power! Though the shop is small, but we spent the rest of the night time we had there since we can't really get to see these in Malaysia. God someone import that shop here please!

I don't want to imagine my whole room made out of paper. One spark of fire could spell doom to me. However it's pretty cool to have one right?

Well, to be continued...

2 comments:

Jobless Girl said...

Wow, this is interesting. Long long ice cream.

The Lion King Tickets said...

I love the siz of the ice cream cone. Lol at the dude eating what in my gron mind looks like a man's privates, lol.