Friday, November 09, 2007

Genting Trip

Finally, exam is over! Time to blog!

Actually this Genting trip is at 8th and 9th sept, at that moment most of my coursemate have already finished their finals. Don't that sound weird? What do I mean with "most of my coursemate"? It means that I still have a paper to attend on 12th sept while myself is already at holiday mod! (Don't ask for the story behind... My only answer is: "Band 5 mah!") Anyway, lucky that the last paper is an English paper, a paper that don't really need any reading also can get good marks.

Basically this is the whole process of the trip: The first day we'll go up Genting and check in the hotel, and stay indoor for the indoor theme park. While on the second day we'll go for the outdoor theme park. Sound simple isn't it? Teehee...

8th sept (day 1):
As I said up there, we went up, check in the hotel, and decided to stay indoor because outside is raining! The outdoor theme park seems to shut down completely so guess we have no choice on that. We purchased an unlimited indoor theme park ticket for around 30 bucks. Notice that I highlight the unlimited? Actually the unlimited does look "Wow! Can play until sien!" And yes, we really play until sien, because we mainly played 2 things, the bumper car and the roller coaster. The roller coaster had been played for like 5 times, until Eric can type sms in the roller coaster... For the bumper car, I think we played more than 8 rounds, until we can memorize that which car is faster, which car is slower, which car is jammed, etc. And again, Eric play the thing until typing sms in the bumper car...

It's Deepavali after all, so Genting had some fireworks show around the corner. We all said that the merdeka fireworks also can't beat this one! (Well the whole thing is actually a lot more longer, but we only manage to pick a few from it.)



After dinner, we split into a few group to walk around the arcade. Oh yeah, I've set the record of the day for being the top score in the arcade dance dance machine! Oh god I've addicted to that thing now! After the arcades we went for more bumper car and roller coaster until it closed down... wee... We then went back to our room and played poker (chor dai dee) for the rest of the night!


Ei brother, you want to play or sleep? Choose one!





8th sept (day 2):
In the second day, we begin our day with YiLing's voice, well I'm not kidding, she's the one that wakes everyone up early in the morning, even earlier than Allan's "I'm going to wake up at 7am to eat breakfast and start playing at 8!". But the result is that when everyone is ready, it is already around 9.40am! The funny thing is that when we reached the outdoor theme park entrance, it is still closed! There's a notice of that the theme park will only be open at 10am. So we started asking: "If the things go accordingly and we came down at 8am..."

Anyway, when the outdoor theme park is finally opened, the first thing we after is the space shot! This damn thing is actually quite horrible, the moments it falls down you can hardly feel your butt is in contact with the chair! After the crazy drop from the space shot, we went to after all the roller coaster in Genting, yeah I mean all, I guess we've sit through 90% of the roller coasters in the outdoor theme park! To be honest, this is the first time I've sit all these roller coasters in Genting as I can't recall the last time I came to Genting! I could only remember that my height didn't pass for most of the requirements for sitting on the roller coaster.

So, the whole day is just roller coaster, roller coaster, and more roller coaster, from wet roller coaster to dry roller coaster to spinning roller coaster to speedy roller coaster... Finally guess what ends the outdoor theme park? Is the Pirate Ship! (Aka pirate shit, as it makes you vomit the shit out of you) Most of us have our head spinning when we get down that ship so we decided to take some break and went for lunch. They said that they are going to have more after lunch but for me, well I went to the indoor arcade and have some dance as I don't feel like having the pizza in my stomach to be throw out in the theme park.

And finally, when everyone had enough for it, we gathered around 5pm and ready to go back to KL. It is really a wonderful trip, a big thumb up to the organizer WenJian and Allan for all the things they had done! Great Job! We reached back to K10 around 9.30pm, have a nice bath and a nice rest in my room. Sent a sms that I can't believe I've sent it, but never regretted on that. A day to remember indeed.

No comments: