Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Life of a university student - Part IV

Here I go again! I'm pretty in love with the random pictures I've taken using my phone and blog some words about it. Its exam season now, everyone gambate! Before I start shooting the things around me (as usual), I would like to share some photos I've taken in UPM.








On the left: Taken from my faculty, a very special thing about the engineering faculty in UPM is that it have a lake in the middle! Quite useful when you have too many text need to put into your brain, somewhat calms you down~

On the right: Taken near the faculty of computer science. I was sitting in the bus, having nothing to do, take out my phone, and "chiak", here's the view!

So, UPM don't seems to be a bad place to stay around, just that the people you are dealing with are making your life miserable here, oh dear...

Okay, here comes the shooting. This is a cupboard, well take a closer look and you'll know who did those writing. Again I'm not pointing to a certain race here, I'm sure the brilliant mind of yours are able to tell that "Why people like this can get their place in the university, while so many people around with the pointer of 3.5 to 4.0 can't get their place in the local university". Argh damn, there I goes again... Shooting the Malaysia government has become a habit of mine, please forgive me.

This is what I see when I lying on my bead looking upwards. A friend of mine tells me that she was so irritated by that arrow and he decided to take a chair, take some tapes, tear down the arrow, and stick it back with the opposite direction...

A cage, nothing special about it, just that it appears in my hostel! Oh my god the Malays actually petting some cats in the hostel! And I actually smell some sh*t when i was walking along the corridor, I don't know what does its master feed it with, but I can ensure you that it is more horrible than any smell you've encountered in your entire life! For the sake of humanity, someone sponsor me an oxygen tank please?

A picture at the corridor, well the target here is not the corridor, take a deeper look and you'll find wires, these are LAN wires! If you've stayed here long enough, you won't be surprised to see the LAN cables hanging here and there since this cursed place have no internet connection so the people that stays here who desperate for internet have no choice but to get some wireless broadband, share among few people, and hence resulting the LAN cables connecting from top floor to 1st floor, Wing A to Wing D.

These photos are taken in the elevator, different elevator. The different here is: One got light and one got no light! You sure get hell lots of first time experience for living in this place. The moment when the elevator door is close, you're in complete darkness, can't even see your own fingers! I though things like this will only happen when the elevator broke down, oh well. By the way, the lights in the elevator are still unfixed, until today, which is around one month since I still see lights from the elevator.

1 comment:

Encik Ayie Yang Garang said...

"is is what I see when I lying on my bead looking upwards. A friend of mine tells me that she was so irritated by that arrow and he decided to take a chair, take some tapes, tear down the arrow, and stick it back with the opposite direction..."

my my my.. dint expect to read this writing from a good student of mine. should i blame the government or should i blame the muslims??

i used to stay in taman rasah jaya of seremban. my neighbor was a chinese family. every morning they would burn the incense stick and you tell me the smell to the malays. not forgetting the pork serve at the altar. for your information, we never complained, instead we respect that is your belief. i never blog about that. we have bigger issue and a person like you, writing something about this? ouh this is so disturbing.

some of us, appear to be intellectually retarded and uncivilized. enlighten me with your doing, tearing the sticker and place it in the other direction. i sympathize you. :-)

p/s: i was wrong all these while. but dont worry wont tell anyone anyhow. just for my keeping.