Saturday, September 13, 2008

Got Tagged....

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 6.50 pm

Name: Lion
Sisters: Two.
Brothers: None.
Shoe Size: Lazy to check.
Height: Lazy to measure.
Where do you live: Home at Petaling Jaya, but currently stuck in UPM, K10. A place with different kinds of phenomenon that never fails to surprise you.
Favorite drinks: Cin Chow, Dark Mocha Frappachino from Starbucks.
Favorite breakfast: Any breakfast that isn't rush. Best would be a cup of coffee and a news paper in a wonderful morning.
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeah.
Swam in the ocean: Huh?
Fallen asleep at school: Happens a lot when dealing with sejarah class.

Who was, were the last person you danced with: One of my junior in Genting camp... Can't recall her name...
Last made you smile: Yesterday, before I lost my student card and got into trouble.
You last yelled at: Today, in my heart for the loss of my student card.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yah
Kissed anyone: Nah.
Get sick: Quite.
Talk to an ex: No ex to begin with.
Miss someone: Yeah.
Eat: Yah.

Best feeling in the world: When you are sleeping in your own bed with the tick blanket.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Neh.
What's under your bed: Old news paper.
Who do you really hate: People who fails to be considerate. Oh wait, that means I hate myself?!

What time is it now?: 6.59pm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Being a brat in primary.
2. Playing Lego.
3. Reading comics.
4. Running around.
5. Sleeping.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Rush back to home.
2. Celebrate mom's birthday.
3. Family chat with my sisters.
4. Check my blog.
5. Reply on my blog.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Sunflower Seeds
2. Chocolates
3. Biscuits
4. Sushi
5. Chips

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Quit attending school, quit my job.
2. Donation to charity?
3. Make myself into multi-billionaire?
4. Venture around the world?
5. Renovate section 5 house?

5 of my bad habits:
1. Hate to study boring subject, even I were to fail it.
2. Screaming when lost in a computer game.
3. Fall asleep when studying.
4. Spend minimal time on sports.
5. Being inconsiderate.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Section 5 house.
2. UPM Serdang, K10.
3. Ulu Yam.
4. Singapure, NTU.
5. Damasara Jaya, sis's house.

5 people I tag:
1. Let me think...
2. Let me think more...
3. Ah! I know!
4. You! Who are going to read this!
5. You! Who are currently reading this!

No comments: