Monday, August 03, 2009

I baked a cake!

Alright, I admit that I was bored.

Therefore due to boredom, I went to bake a cake! Recipe from Joel's cake that baked in my house last time.

The ingredients: sugar, melted butter, flour, and some secret ingredients isn't here, *evil grins*.


Loose the flour, so air can go into it.


Next step are simple, mix everything up, slowly.


Until it looks creamy, put it into a pan.


Preheat the oven, put the chocolate slime into it.


Wait for a few moments, and tadaa!

White rats of the day? Myself, mom, dad, my uncle and aunt, and the little sick devil. Bwahahaha!

Taste great! Let's hope for second attempt in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know how to bake a chocolate long time ago lor...

Kev said...

Hi Lion,

TQ for being a loyal visitor. Yeah i've been staying away from blogging as i've found something much more interesting. I've joined MyLot, an online community where I could post and reply discussions, and get paid for it :) come and join me.

btw, it's good that a man could bake a cake. Well done!

Take care ok?

chooi ling said...

woo... i see your baking "work" at last :D haha.... not bad practice make perfect ;-)