Monday, March 29, 2010

Project Alpha: I Wanna Be a Project Alpha TV Star!

Yet another instant cash session! This time we're not talking about smells (finally), but talking about star!

Twinkle twinkle little star? Nah, not that star, is the super star that appears in TV and makes big money! Before this, just in case my dear readers have no idea what's Project Alpha up to, I copied the bunch of things below from their website:
__________________________________________________________

What is Project Alpha?
Project Alpha is the country's first online reality TV series that gives viewers a look into the lives of Malaysia’s top bloggers and see firsthand, what makes them tick.

This project was inspired to give recognition to the growing influence and prominence that bloggers are to our daily lives. From candid and insightful opinions right down to the latest fashion and celebrity news, blogs are fast becoming a staple in our Internet diet.

__________________________________________________________

Basically that's the story.

Now back to the twinkle twinkle little star story. Actually it is damn easy to join the fun, just produce a 60 seconds video and tell why you should be on Project Alpha (the details are here).

What can a star get? Well, money, fame, crazy traffic to your blog, fans, nice house, nice car, own island, own brand, own country, global domination... Uhh, guess I'm going too far.

Now I'm asking myself: "Wanna be a star?", "Of course!" I answered, mentally and illusionary walking on the prize giving stage (mind going mad). Then a big splash of water fell from the sky, pulling me back to the reality, facing my assignments, exams, and project.

Arghh! I just don't have time for that!

Let's hope that I manage to squeeze some time out for a 60 second clip (with a very slim chances due to my horrible time management). After all, the prizes are quite attractive:

1st Prize
- 3 days 2 nights stay at 360Kuching Hotel, Kuching in a Deluxe Room with breakfast for 2 pax
- Adidas ACTION 3 hamper worth RM100 (Includes a South Africa 2010 mini ball)
- P1 W1GGY Prepaid worth RM199

2nd and 3rd Prize:
- Adidas ACTION 3 hamper worth RM100 (Includes a South Africa 2010 mini ball)
- P1 W1GGY Prepaid worth RM199



Oh god, please magic me some extra time for this!
Oh wait, just magic me into a super star will do, quicker this way.
Oh wait again, just magic me the money and fame will do! *evil grins*

*Praying hard* Please hear my prayers dear god, give me your phone number if you need the details for the magic, thanks!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by:
Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.
Auditions are now open! Check it out at here or here!

No comments: