Monday, March 15, 2010

Project Alpha: My Favourite Surfing Spot

Wee, another week are here, time for another Project Alpha post~

Talking about surfing spot, normally we'll think of a cup of coffee while surfing, good environment, and a comfortable chair. Yeah, Starbucks definitely comes into my mind.

However, not all Starbucks are good, some are just too crowded, you can hardly find a place to sit. Usually I don't prefer Starbucks in malls, instead I'll go for those in shop lots, they usually have bigger place, lesser people, lesser noise, more comfortable.

Sometime just drinking coffee alone wasn't enough for my tummy. This is the time where I'll search for place with snack (cakes and snacks in Starbucks is way too much for me). Snack while surfing? Big Apple comes into my mind!

Good thing about doughnuts is that you can have them anytime, need not to worry about it getting cold and tasteless (like pizza). A box of six could lasts around an hour, adding with a cup of tea or something is just nice!

Well of course, no place beat my own room, with my own cheap coffee (as long as it is coffee lol), my own cheap snack from some nearby 7-11, turning on the air-cond, environment with silence and no disturbance.

The only bad thing is that I don't have internet connection there! Anyone willing to sponsor me some internet service? I'm not asking for a lot, just a P1 USB modem shown below is enough :P~

Well then, that makes my favourite and ideal surfing spot. I want internet connection in my room T_T!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by:
Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

No comments: