Wednesday, June 20, 2007

端午节

Yeap yeap, is the Dragon Boat Festival (端午节) again! As usual mom had made so many dumplings (粽子) for the family! I ate so many this year (more than 10 I guess). As usual, the dumplings made by mom are always the best! Well thanks to my new phone, I secretly took these pictures and made a lame equation out of it, enjoy!

Oh yeah, Today I were telling the stories of 屈原 to my dear students, I'm quite surprised that almost 90% of them don't even know why they have the 端午节 for and what we eat 粽子 for during 端午节! Oh dear, what are the parents now days doing! Aren't they supposed to be one telling these stories to their children instead of us teachers? Anyway thanks to that, I'm able to drag one whole moral period without having much trouble of *what I'm going to teach today* for moral lessons!

No comments: