Thursday, April 15, 2010

My First Flash Game





Flash coding (they called it Action Script 3.0 coding) is such a headache for me since it is totally different from what I've been learning (C, C++, vJass). Well, learning programming from "Hello World" is just lame (for me). The best way to get learning is actually to build a whole system (e.g. a game).

But after spending some time on it, finally I have some basic and did a pretty dumb flash game, move your mouse around and start clicking!

Not to forget my teacher here, this site have some great tutorials for flash beginner!

Expect more interesting flash coming :)

6 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

lol.. havent ready to play also lose edy =P

Anonymous said...

why cant load de??

Lai Yeong King said...

@ken: lol try refresh to start over xD I haven't add the restart button hahahaha

@kak c: u using wat browser? try check your flash version or is it the browser blocked it? (any yellow bar on top?)

fung said...

highest was 225....
hard to click ar.... argh~

fung said...

235 ad...

Philip Foon Weng Lian said...

130...lol