Monday, April 12, 2010

Project Alpha: No Strings Attached

Title for this week is kinda hard, seriously.

Of course, the string meant by Project Alpha couldn't be the string above. It actually mean wires. And it is not those phone wires that hanging around on the road, is those wire that connected to your computer.

You know, in the world that everyone is talking about wireless - wireless mouse, wireless earphone, wireless keyboard, wireless speaker, wireless this, wireless that, and my computer is still attached with tons of it:
Which makes me goes (-_-) when I'm trying to move my laptop from one place to another. Due to this, I named my laptop with another wonderful name: "Portable Desktop" - which I don't usually move my laptop when it is really needed.

Yet another string of the death is is the power cable, especially when you are having an open laptop test:

The strings of wires makes the ground into some RPG spider queen nest and you could just trip to death by just walking around. But that can't be avoided since laptop batteries die off pretty quickly if you use it frequently (mine was officially died).

But that's not the worst part, the most irritating part is an internet connection that requires a wire (LAN cable). Well just imagine lots of computer (e.g. cyber cafe) that requires lots of internet connection:

Yeah, you found yourself entered the world of Matrix!

Well the power cable can't be avoided, but the LAN cable (especially when you are sharing internet with a router) could be avoided if you have the right stuff:

Just plug and use, no string of wires required!

Well back to the old question again, anyone can sponsor me one? I don't mind adding another USB hub to have the extra USB slot for the wireless modem :D~

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by:
Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments: