Friday, December 12, 2008

Healthy activity and brunch


Yet another healthy activity named by the thean, mountain walk named by me. Location is Mount Kiara. Originally it was planned for 5 people (me, thean, fung, and foon couple) that fits one nice car. However due to the horrible traffic (said by fung) to get fung to meeting place, which is the thean's residance, thus it ended up 4 people walk.

I was worried in the morning because mom told me that it was raining, but when I woke up, see left see right can't see the rain. The day was almost canceled but thank god it isn't, else there won't be any brunch story later on.

Anyway it does rained, the ground are wet, but since it has rained, so I presume that it won't rain again, wohoo...
Well nothing much to talk about the walk, just 4 people crapping along the road and time flies.

---

After the walk it was around 11 o'clock. Out of sudden the thean contact Pn. Wong for meal, since we are around her area of TTDI. Surprisingly she's around and she's free! So there it goes, a sudden brunch with Pn. Wong.


Don't know what's thean so excited about~ But the foon was steady as usual, look like a son listening comments from the mother about the girlfriend. *See below*


And there is it, Pn. Wong like a mother giving advice on how to be a good wife in the picture~ (Of course that's not what they actually talking about larh!)


A big warm lovely thank you to Pn. Wong for treating the nice meal of the day! Next time is our turn larh!


Oh, not to forget, the thean and Pn. Wong! I became the pathetic driver of the day, finally my turn to fetch people around instead of people fetching me T.T!

Note: Brunch is a combination of breakfast and lunch. The term is a portmanteau of breakfast and lunch.

No comments: